Everything You Need To Block Your Handknits:
- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" x 12".
- 40 stainless steel T-pins.
- 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece.
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit.
What makes Knitter's Block special?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile.
- Fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers.
- Heat resistant, essential for steam blocking.
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA.
- Suitable for use on any surface since moisture won't seep through.
- Because the tiles don't absorb water, blocked items will dry faster than with towels and cloths.
- Holds pins firmly in place.
- Versatile, can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls.
- Compact, blocks are stored in a sturdy 14" x 14" bag.